Rhino ArmaFloor 300 ECO
Rhino ArmaFloor 300 ECO is a pigmented, waterborne, two component, rapid curing, epoxy coating system designed as a durable coating for floors and other applications. High toughness and strength are characteristics of this coating system, which also exhibits good resistance to hot tyre peel in garage and the like.
Formulated with low viscosity, this ambient cured resin system is grey in colour and is ideal for floors where speed of application is an important factor.
ArmaFloor 300 ECO is a 3:1 mix ratio system (by weight) with sufficient pot life (25mins) to be rolled using standard application equipment.
Rhino ArmaFloor 300 ECO creates a durable, seamless lining which conforms to any shape and size, exhibiting excellent durability and aesthetics for floor, equipment and other coatings including:
- Garage floors
- Restaurant floors
- Airplane hangars
- Entry and lobby areas
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Fast cure allowing rapid turn around time, under normal conditions - return to service within 24 hours.
- Robust application window with ability to apply at low temperatures and high humidity.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Excellent abrasion and impact resistance
- Bonds virtually to all substrates including metals, woods, concrete and fibreglass.
- Superior adhesion qualities
- Low odour.
Qantas Hangar Flooring