Polyurethane and Polyurea
Rhino Linings manufactures a range of proprietary polyurethane and polyurea chemical lining systems. Theses systems are manufactured in-house at our facilities in San Diego and New Orleans in the United States and on the Gold Coast in Australia. Direct manufacture allows Rhino Linings direct control over formulations, quality control, production capacity and scheduling.
Rhino Linings products are widely used because they offer significant advantages over traditional lining systems.
- Rapid spray applied application
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Impact absorbing
- Flexible when cured
- Excellent adhesion to most substrates
- High tear strengths and elongation capabilities
- Fast cure and re-use times
- Can be built to any thickness in one application
- Contain no VOC's (Volatile Organic Compounds) or Solvents
The features of Rhino Linings systems combine many of the advantages of rigid plastics, metals and ceramics with the flexibility and resilience of rubber-like substances. They are versatile, cost-effective and dependable.
When compared with other linings, Rhino Linings systems are among the lowest in life cycle cost. They yield high performance in terms of protection against abrasion, corrosion, impact and chemical attack as well as retaining appearance over a long life.
The performance of Rhino Linings systems coupled with the improved turn around times offered to business has seen increased acceptance of Rhino Linings in Industrial applications world wide.