Rhino PP1195 is a two-component 100% solids, no solvents, zero VOCs, rapid curing, elastomeric Pure Polyurea lining system designed for heavy duty industrial applications where high performance and rapid turnaround times are critical. Rhino PP1195 high physical properties include tensile, tear, and elongation properties.
Being a Pure Polyurea PP1195 is a high performance industrial liner, which will cure and exhibit full mechanical properties even when applied in extreme application conditions such as high humidity, cold or moist substrate scenarios. Rhino PP1195 is tack free within seconds and can be walked on within minutes.
Rhino PP1195 is a Spray-on application which bonds to virtually all substrates of any dimension, including metals, woods, concrete and fibreglass providing a monolithic, seamless lining which conforms to any shape or size requirement. The elastomeric properties of Rhino PP1195 allows for application to surfaces subject to vibration, expansion, contraction, movement, flexing, abrasion and impact.
RHINO PP1195 FORMULATION PROPERTIES
- Excellent abrasion and impact resistance.
- Remains flexible through a wide temperature range.
- Good chemical resistance and corrosion resistance.
- Potable water certified in accordance with AS/NZ 4020
TYPICAL RHINO PP1195 APPLICATIONS
- Water tank linings.
- Industrial and mining applications where rapid turnaround is critical.
- Secondary containment as a monolithic, impermeable lining for industrial plant, mining, agriculture, chemical and petrochemical applications.
- Primary containment in tanks and vessels subject to abrasion and/or substantial substrate movement.
- Protection against food acids, processing chemicals.
- Water and waste water applications.
- Abrasion, impact, chemical and corrosion protection.
- Industrial flooring subject to heavy vehicle traffic s.