Rhino PP2190 is a two-component, rapid curing, elastomeric Pure Polyurea lining system designed for heavy duty industrial applications where high performance and rapid turnaround times are critical. Being a Pure Polyurea, PP2190 will cure and exhibit full mechanical properties even when applied in extreme conditions such as high humidity, cold or moist substrate scenarios.
Rhino PP2190 is a spray on application that creates a monolithic, seamless lining which conforms to any shape and size. Its physical properties include high tensile, tear and elongation properties that bond to virtually any substrate including metals, woods, concrete and fibreglass.
Rhino PP2190 elastomeric properties allow for application to surfaces subject to vibration, expansion, contraction, movement, flexing, abrasion and impact. Once applied the Rhino PP2190 is tack free within seconds and can be walked on within minutes. The product is both solvent and VOC free.
RHINO PP2190 FORMULATION PROPERTIES
- Excellent abrasion and impact resistance.
- Potable water certified in accordance with AS/NZ 4020.
- Remains flexible through a wide temperature range.
- Good chemical resistance and corrosion resistance.
- Reduces noise from vibration and impact.
- Stable from minus 40 degrees C to 125 degrees C
- 100% solids, zero VOCs, no solvents.
TYPICAL RHINO PP2190 APPLICATIONS
- Secondary Containment
- Chemical and petrochemical applications
- Primary containment in tanks and vessels subject to abrasion and/or substantial substrate movement.
- Protection against food acids, processing chemicals.
- Water and waste water applications - canals, leeching ponds, waste pits, raw and treated sewer.
- Abrasion, impact, chemical and corrosion protection.
- Industrial flooring subject to heavy vehicle traffic.