Rhino Duraspray is a commercial grade two-component, 100% solids (no VOCs, no solvents), exothermic, rapid curing, elastomeric polyurethane lining system. Duraspray has been proven across multiple industries for its overall toughness and lasting durability . Slightly more rigid with higher cross-linking then TUFF STUFF, Duraspray provides a higher level of chemical, acid, corrosion and erosion resistance.
Typically spray applied from a minimum of 1.5mm up to unlimited thickness Rhino Duraspray conforming to any shape and size, creating a monolithic seamless lining, which bonds to virtually all substrates including metals, woods, concrete, brick and fibreglass. Highly suitable for vehicle forklift traffic and heavy loads with proper thickness build.
DURASPRAY FORMULATION PROPERTIES
- High tensile strength and tear strength properties
- Excellent for tough, hard surface / substrate protection
- Very good vibration resistance
- Good Chemical resistance
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Good noise reduction
TYPICAL DURASPRAY APPLICATIONS
- Floor and wall protection in industries such as food processing, food storage, veterinary, production area and laboratories.
- Truck Lift gates
- Primary and Secondary containment as a monolithic, impermeable lining for industrial plant, agriculture, and petrochemical applications.
- Excellent when used with Geotextile substrates
- Elastomeric properties allow for application to surfaces subject to: vibration, expansion, contraction, movement
- Casting material for material handling equipment such as Chutes, Hoppers, rollers
- Reduces noise from vibration and impact.
- Aggressive slip resistance performance can be achieved with aggregate integrated into lining.
- Lining clarifiers
- Slurry paddles
- Water and Waste Water facilities
- Pump Stations
- Sediment Basins