High Pressure / High Flow
The RhinoPro HP-11 is a high performance electric DC plural component spray machine specially designed to process Rhino Linings protective lining systems. It is capable of generating 3,500 psi static pressure to accurately mix and spray fast-setting systems.
RhinoPro HP-11 Advantages
- On/Off trigger capability allows the ability to spray small or intricate parts or thinner coats.
- Ability to control output and spray pattern with various spray tip configurations.
- Compact, portable wheeled cart allows you to move the unit closer to the job and occupies less space.
- Primary heaters allowing for quick startup times with both Polyurethane/Polyurea systems.
- Easy to use Fusion spray gun offers superior mix quality, less maintenance and downtime, easy clean-up and longer component life.
- Pressure Balancing Valves that offer quick and easy balancing of system pressures and re-circulation.
RhinoPro HP-11 Machine Specifications
- Max Output: 8 kg/min @ spray tip
- Max operating Pressure: 3500psi
- Air Requirements: 10ltr/sec @ 7 Bar (30 CFM at working press 100 psi)
- Electrical: 415V, 3PH, 32A
- Weight: 200 kg
- Dimensions: 790 x 815 x 1179mm
- Heated Hose Length: 18m including 3m whip with digital control.
- Heating Power: 15.3kW with individual controls.
- Flush kit: Gun Flush kit provided.
- Air Dryer: RhinoPro 3 stage self-relieving Membrane Dryer
- Ratio: :1
|RhinoPro HP-11 NEW||RhinoPro HP-11 spray machine||4/10/2012||download|