RhinoChem 2170 is a two-component, 100% solids, rapid curing elastomeric lining displaying excellent chemical and immersion characteristics. RhinoChem 2710 is highly cross linked resulting in a membrane liner that is extremely dense providing superior protection against chemical attack. RhinoChem2170 has excellent resistance to a variety of commercial and industrial chemicals. For further information, refer to RhinoChem 2170 Technical Data Sheet.
RhinoChem 2170 can be spray applied onto metal, wood, concrete, brick, fibreglass or geotextiles, creating a monolithic, seamless lining conforming to any shape or size. RhinoChem 2170 is suitable for applications that require a fast turnaround and an extended life cycle.
RhinoChem 2170 FORMULATION PROPERTIES
- Excellent corrosion resistance.
- Excellent water and chemical resistance.
- Excellent flexibility for impact and abrasion resistance.
- Complies with NSF/ANSI 61 Potable Water Standard.
- Complies with NSF/ANSI 50 Pool and Spa Standard.
- 100% solids with no VOCs or solvents.
- Stable from 40 degrees C to 100 degrees C
- RhinoChem 2170 is the premium chemical resistant polyurethane in the Rhino Linings PU range.
TYPICAL RhinoChem 2170 APPLICATIONS
- Primary and secondary containment
- Chemical processing equipment
- Tank linings
- Wet wells
- Water and wastewater applications
- immersion applications in ambient and elevated temperatures