RhinoChem 2170PW is a two-component, 100% solids, rapid curing, elastomeric polyurethane lining system specifically designed for potable water applications. This product has passed the rigorous testing requirements of the NSF/ANSI 61 potable water standard and is NSF listed. It is also approved and listed under NSF 50 for pool and spa applications.
RhinoChem 2170PW is designed to be spray applied using RhinoPro plural component spray equipment, in either low pressure or high pressure configuration. As with any spray applied coating RhinoChem 2170PW creates a monolithic, seamless lining which conforms to any shape and size.
RhinoChem 2170PW FORMULATION PROPERTIES
- Good Chemical resistance
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Dense chemical structure imparts high impermeability
- Potable Water approved to NSF61
- Greater elongation than RhinoChem 2170
TYPICAL RhinoChem 2170PW APPLICATIONS
- Water tank linings.
- Primary and secondary containment.
- Chemical processing equipment, bund areas, tank lining and wet wells.
- Sewerage, Water and waste water plants.
- Immersion service in various liquids.