RhinoGuard 2185 is a two-component, rapid curing, elastomeric polyurethane / polyurea hybrid membrane lining system. RhinoGuard 2185 contains predominantly Polyurethane technology with a small percentage of Polyurea technology added to produce a very robust but easy to spray membrane lining system. The addition of Polyurea technology provides enhanced moisture tolerance during application.
The coating thickness of RhinoGuard 2185 varies with typical application being anywhere from 3mm up to unlimited thickness in just one application. Being spray applied the coating is seamless and will conform to any shape or size requirement. RhinoGuard 2185ís elastomeric properties allow for application to surfaces subject to extreme vibration, expansion, contraction, movement, flexing, abrasion and impact. The coating will bond to almost any surface including all metals, concrete, wood and fibreglass.
RhinoGuard 2185 provides good resistance to many routine, general purpose chemicals including weak acids, weak alkalis, motor oils and cleaning agents.
RHINOGUARD 2185 FORMULATION PROPERTIES
- Good noise reduction
- Excellent weather resistance
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Excellent impact resistance
- Resistant to most common oils and chemicals
- Excellent casting material
- UV Stable
TYPICAL RHINOGUARD 2185 APPLICATIONS
- Excellent protective liner for abrasion, impact and corrosion.
- Reduces noise from vibration and impact.
- Ideal for pedestrian traffic and suitable for light vehicular traffic.
- Casting of wear plates, impact plates, chute liners, rollers, vibration isolation pads.
- Additional slip resistance performance can be achieved with aggregate integrated into lining.
- Corrosion protection for steel substrates.
- Potable water storage