RhinoGuard 2195 is a two-component, rapid curing, elastomeric polyurethane / polyurea hybrid membrane lining system which contains predominantly Polyurethane technology but also contains Polyurea technology to produce a very robust but easy to spray membrane lining system. The addition of Polyurea technology provides enhanced moisture tolerance during application.
RhinoGuard 2195 is an industrial grade two-component, 100% solids, exothermic, rapid curing, elastomeric hybrid polyurethane / polyurea membrane lining system. Lining thickness varies based on application, typically minimum of 1.5mm up to unlimited thickness. Its elastomeric properties allow for application to surface subject to extreme vibration, movement, flexing, abrasion and impact.
Rhino Guard 2195 provides high tensile strength, tear strength properties, including resistance to many commercial and industrial chemicals such as acids, alkalies, oils and cleaning chemicals. The spray-on application creates a monolithic seamless lining, which conforms to any shape and size and will bond to virtually any substrates of any dimension, including all metals, concrete, wood and fibreglass.
RHINOGUARD 2195 FORMULATION PROPERTIES
- Very good abrasion and crush resistance.
- Good chemical resistance.
- Excellent abrasion and corrosion resistance.
- Reduces noice from vibration and impact
- STable from minus 40 degrees C to 80 degrees C
TYPICAL RHINOGUARD 2195 APPLICATIONS
- Heavy vehicle traffic applications - loading docks, warehouse flooring, fertiliser storage bins
- Materials handling - abrasion and corrosion protection in chutes, hoppers, bins
- Power pole ground level corrosion protection
- Pipe and tank coating for in ground applications
- Casting of wear and impact plates