Rhino TUFF STUFF is Rhino Linings most versatile premium liner product. A thick "grippy" liner that will provide maximum slip resistance whilst providing maximum protection against impact, abrasion and corrosion.
Rhino TUFF STUFF is applied up to 2 -3 times thicker than other liners providing more protection, more sound deadening, more slip resistance and more vibration absorption than any other liner on the market.
TUFF STUFF Spray-on application creates a monolithic seamless lining, which conforms to any shape and size which bonds to virtually all substrates of any dimension, including all metals, concrete, wood and fibreglass. It elastomeric properties allow for application to surfaces subject to: vibration, expansion, contraction, movement, flexing, abrasion and impact and is extremely flexible while maintaining its integrity under repeated flexing, regardless of film thickness.
Rhino TUFF STUFF offers a proven track record of saving businesses hundreds of thousands of dollars in equipment repair, maintenance and replacement.
Rhino Linings TUFF STUFF is CSIRO Tested as Class III "Wet Area Membrane".
- Very good slip resistance
- Good noise reduction
- Excellent weather resistance
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Excellent impact resistance
- Good chemical resistance
- Excellent casting material
- Skid resistant truck beds
- Truck Lift gates
- Aggressive non-slip performance applications
- Flooring, walkways and stairs
- Commercial trucks and cargo trailers
- Military tanks and vehicles
- Explosive detonation chambers
- Sound deadening applications
- Vibration absorption applications
- Casting material for material handling eq. (chutes, hoppers, rollers)
- Potable Water storage
- Class III "Wet Area Membrane". CSIRO Tested
Testimonial from a very happy client who had been considering demolition of his