RhinoSeal™ 1000 - Waterproofing Membrane
RhinoSeal™1000 is a single component, elastomeric, moisture cured, liquid applied, self-levelling, polyurethane waterproof membrane for non-exposed areas and applications. RhinoSeal™1000 bonds well to most primed building substrates (recommend RhinoSeal™1000 P (primer) and can be used in both above and below ground applications.
This product is a user friendly, high build, environmentally friendly, permanently flexible waterproof membrane for construction and exhibits robust chemical resistance and formulated to inhibit biological growth.
RhinoSeal™ 1000 Properties
- Waterproof – resists ponded water.
- Meets & Exceeds the criteria of AS4654.2-2012 “Waterproofing membrane systems for exterior use” and AS4858:2004 “Wet Area Membranes” as a Class III waterproof membrane (Branz Appraised).
- Multipurpose – High Build
- Will not stain tiles or grout – tar and bitumen free.
- Suitable for immersion in water.
- Forms one-piece barrier.
- No hazardous level of toxic substances.
- Resistant to alkalis, acids, oils, fuel and solvents.
- Low odour and non-stain.
- Fast Curing – within 24 hours.
- Permanently Flexible – tests show flexibility >500% (Class III for extension or elongation).
- Easily repaired.
- Odourless (subjective) when cured.
RhinoSeal™ 1000 Applications
- Internal tiled and wet areas (showers)
- Planter boxes
- Rooftops (with falls to drains)
- Sill or window flashings
- Water features
Technical Data Sheet: RhinoSeal™ 1000 TDS