Anti-Slip Truck Bed Liners Load Fixing Solutions by Rhino Linings
Anti-Slip Truck Bed Liners
With laws coming into force requiring truck loads to be placed on top of anti-slip surfaces, Rhino Linings Tuff Stuff spray on liner is the premium choice of options to ensure your loads stay in place.
With a slip resistant surface your load has a far less chance of sliding and causing damage to the vehicle and also requires less lashings to secure items safely.
Rhino spray on linings increases the coefficient of friction of 0.85μ minimum which is much higher than bare wood or steel substrates normally utilised on truck beds and decks.
Load shifting during transportation is a major safety concern for both the driver and other road users and that is why laws are tightening up to ensure loads are properly lashed and positioned on top of anti-slip material.
The Benefits of Rhino Linings Anti-Slip Coatings Include…
- Seamless spray on liner
- Conformity to EN and DIN standards
- 100% Polyurethane
- No gaps between the substrate and the coating to harbour corrosive moisture and dirt
- Coefficient static friction of minimum 0.85μ
- 4mm to unlimited thickness choices depending on requirements
Rhino Tuff Stuff is a two-component, 100% solids (no VOCs, no solvents), exothermic, rapid curing, elastomeric polyurethane lining system.
- Lining thickness varies based on application typically minimum of 4mm up to unlimited thickness
- Very good slip resistance
- Good noise reduction
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Excellent impact resistance
- Excellent weather resistance
- Good chemical resistance
- Excellent casting material
- Excellent protective lining for abrasion, impact and corrosion resistance
- Spray-on application creates a monolithic seamless lining, which conforms to any shape and size
- Elastomeric properties allow for application to surface subject to: vibration, expansion, contraction, movement, flexing, abrasion and impact
- Bonds virtually to all substrates of any dimension, including all metals, concrete, wood and fibreglass
- Reduces noise from vibration and impact
- Stable from –40C to 80C